Tuesday, February 28, 2006


Charitable thoughts...

A number of people have been very kind and made charitable donations to help us to run the RepRap project. A big thank-you to them.

There are currently seven researchers and developers working on the RepRap project. Two of them (Ed Sells and Adrian Bowyer) are being paid to do it, and have a research grant to buy materials. The remaining five people are working for nothing in their spare time, and - up until these donations started - were buying all the parts and materials they needed using their own cash.

Now you can help! To make a donation, click on this link:

Support This Project

95% of what you donate will be spent entirely on parts and materials for those five volunteer developers. The remaining 5% goes to SourceForge to thank them.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]